Good afternoon St. Brigid School Community,
We are preparing for Registrations for the 2021-2022 school year. If you have a child you will be registering for Kindergarten - Grade 9 who is not already attending St. Brigid, or you know of someone who will be registering, please pass this information along to them. Here is how the registration process will work for us this year due to COVID-19 and not having parents come into the school building:
- As of January 4, 2021, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a registration form along with the following information:
- State if Catholic or Non-Catholic
- Name of child you will be registering
- Is your child Canadian born?
- Date of Birth
- Grade the child will be entering for September 2021
- If your child has a medical diagnosis and/or has received any specialized supports or services (speech, occupational therapy, physical therapy, behavioral or learning supports etc.) there are other forms for you to fill out.
- Parent name and contact phone number
Once I receive your email, I will forward you the Registration Package that you will then fill out and send back to me along with the documents that will be stated within that email. Please make sure to send them as an Attachment not in the body of the email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at 403-500-2113 or email@example.com.
St. Brigid School